Dubai Airshow – The Future of the Aerospace Industry
World Trade Center Utah, the Governers Office of Economic Opportunity, and the U.S. Small Business Administration will be leading a delegation of Utah companies to the 2021 Dubai Airshow from November 14th – 18th.
The Dubai Airshow promises to be one of the largest air shows this year bringing the aerospace and defense industry together for what promises to be the most extraordinary experience in the history of air shows.
- 20+ country pavilions featuring the most innovative products and technologies
- Senior military and civil delegations from 90 countries
- 100+ of the most advanced commercial, private and military aircraft display
- 50+ hours of thought-leadership content across cargo, sustainability, air traffic management, and aerial mobility
- New features such as the Tech Zone and Vista – the new startup launchpad at Dubai Airshow
By attending as a co-exhibitor, you will be able to enjoy the following benefits:
- Opportunity to apply for a STEP grant to help cover your costs for the show
- Exhibiting and meeting space in the shared, co-branded Utah booth
- Registration in and support for B2B matchmaking opportunities and VIP delegation meetings
- Company entry in the official show catalog and official guide to U.S. exhibitors
- Name recognition on printed materials listing U.S. International Pavilion exhibitors
If you are interested in joining us as a co-exhibitor, please email David Carlebach at firstname.lastname@example.org by August 27th.
STEP is funded in part through a Grant with the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA).