Collision Tech Conference 2022 • Trade Show
Toronto, Canada – June 20-23, 2022
In partnership with the Governor’s Office of Economic Opportunity and the U.S. Small Business Administration, World Trade Center Utah will lead a delegation of growing Utah tech companies to represent the state at the 2022 Collision Tech Conference in Toronto. Utah companies attending Collision will gain exposure to 33,000+ attendees, 1,400+ journalists, and 850+ investors from 120+ countries. Other benefits include:
- Inclusion in the startup search profile & featured startup page on the Event website.
- Access to a startup mentor to assist with pre-event logistics.
- Access to the event networking app.
- Opportunity to apply for mentor hours and PITCH, as well as access to investor meetings and masterclasses.
How it works:
- Utah tech companies are invited to apply to join the delegation.
- Eligible companies can apply for STEP Grant funding to help cover travel costs.
- Participating companies will have the opportunity to exhibit on one day and have full access to the event for all three days.
To express interest in joining the Utah delegation at the Collision Tech Conference, email Jake Glenn, Director of Trade Shows and Trade Missions at WTC Utah, at firstname.lastname@example.org by March 15.
Collision Trailer 2022
“The olympics of tech”
“Collision is one of the world’s biggest tech conferences.”
“Collision continues to be the most frequent answer when I ask others about the conference they most want to attend this year.”
“The stunning future of tech conferences.”
– Digital Trends
Click here to learn more about the Collision Tech Conference.
STEP is funded in part through a grant with the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA).
The State of Utah international program was developed and executed by many of World Trade Center Utah’s partners on Team Utah, including the Governor’s Office of Economic Opportunity, U.S. Small Business Administration, and the U.S. Commercial Service.