Arab Health – The Leading Medical Equipment Exhibition
World Trade Center Utah, the Governor’s Office of Economic Opportunity, and the U.S. Small Business Administration will be leading a delegation of Utah companies to the 2022 Arab Health Conference from January 24–27. This is a great opportunity to make connections with customers at the in-person trade show.
Arab Health is the leading medical equipment exhibition in the Middle East showcasing the latest innovations in healthcare. Along with a wide range of CME-accredited conferences, Arab Health brings the healthcare industry together to learn, network and trade.
- 25,000+ attendees and 3,300+ delegates to interact with
- 41% of attendees are key figures from government entities and hospitals
- 26% of attendees are dealers and distributors
- 20+ country pavilions featuring the most innovative products and technologies
- 62 exhibiting countries from around the world
- Networking and connections from the largest healthcare business platform in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region
As a co-exhibitor, you will be able to enjoy the following benefits:
- Opportunity to apply for a STEP Grant to help cover your costs for the show
- Exhibiting and meeting space in the shared, co-branded Utah booth
- Registration in and support for B2B matchmaking opportunities
- Company entry in the official show catalog and official guide to U.S. exhibitors
- Name recognition on printed materials listing U.S. International Pavilion exhibitors
Because of the COVID-19 pandemic, in-person events have been limited and we have missed interacting face-to-face. We are excited to be in-person for this event after many months of virtual events.
If you are interested in participating as a co-exhibitor, please fill out the STEP Grant application by November 5.
For any questions, contact Seth Benson at email@example.com.
STEP is funded in part through a Grant with the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA).