Arab Heath 2021 • Trade Show
Dubai – June 2021
The state of Utah, known as the fastest growing life science community in the United States, has selected eight companies to exhibit at the Arab Health trade show in Dubai from June 21-24. The companies will present some of Utah’s most innovative healthcare products and biotechnologies, many of which will be shared worldwide for the first time.
The following companies were selected to represent the state of Utah at Arab Health:
- MDUB LLC – Braces including the flagship product known as the CROSSTRAP
- Neonatal Rescue LLC – Respiratory care through NeoLife and AdultLife ventilators
- Rhodes Global – Connecting Utah to the Middle East healthcare industry
- Quansys Biosciences – Development and manufacture of multiplexed assays for protein qualification
- Sunwarrior – Plant-based protein and superfoods
- Turner Imaging Systems – X-ray/fluoroscopic imaging systems giving a user the ability
to acquire X-ray images whenever and wherever needed
- Vitalpax, Inc. – Private label supplement and vitamin manufacturer
- Zehn-X LLC – “Wiping the World Clean” by formulating and manufacturing sanitizing and disinfecting products
On the first day of the trade show, Rhodes Global was recognized by Arab Health as one of nine COVID Warriors from the US Healthcare Pavilion. Selected for their contributions to the global war on COVID-19, this prestigious award garnered additional attention for the Utah booth.
“We were very excited with the interest and attendance at Arab Health. Zehn-X’s sanitizing and disinfecting wipes have generated tremendous interest from the international healthcare community, and we are actively meeting with several distributors interested in bringing our Zehn-X brand to the Middle East, Europe, Africa and Asian markets this year. We handed out over 1,000 sample wipes and face masks in the first two days. Our presence in the USA Partnership Pavilion with WTC Utah and GO Utah is a significant advantage that has not only increased Zehn-X’s exposure but also resulted in forming many new valued connections with other Utah small businesses.”
The State of Utah international program was developed and executed by many of World Trade Center Utah’s partners on Team Utah, including the Governor’s Office of Economic Development, U.S. Small Business Administration, and the U.S. Commercial Service.