Top 10 Reasons to Attend the Utah Global Forum
On Tuesday, October 17, the Utah Global Forum will bring together people from around Utah, the nation and the world for an unparalleled opportunity for international discovery, discussion and networking.
The state’s premier international event, attendees will explore Utah’s role in the global marketplace and discuss a diverse range of topics that showcase what makes Utah a top destination for international business and foreign direct investment.
Check out our Top 10 Reasons to Attend the Utah Global Forum:
- Gain insight on the international business climate, the latest in international news and the newest trends impacting Utah’s economic climate and growth.
- Hear from the best and brightest minds in in Utah and gain valuable insight from experts with international business experience around the world.
- Find new strategies and resources that will enable your company to grow and prosper in today’s evolving economic climate.
- Discover the stories “behind the global headlines” and their potential impact on your business with CNN commentator Ana Navarro.
- Learn about emerging trends and opportunities in economic sectors such as software and IT, outdoor recreation, manufacturing, etc. that are waiting in new markets around the globe.
- Share your experience and perspectives in international business with like-mind individuals.
- Expand your business goals and plans through the diversity of markets, people, money and resources.
- Network with hundreds of other business professionals.
- Engage with Utah’s business and political leaders in active discussions about public policy and Utah’s economic future.
- Discuss how diversity can improve your company’s bottom line with Javier Palomarez, president of the U.S. Hispanic Chamber of Commerce.
Learn more, view the schedule or register today at www.utahglobalforum.com. Score $15 off with the promo code WTCUtah17.