Applications Due: September 24, 2021
Are you passionate about ensuring your colleagues have the resources they need to succeed? Are you a team player who is service-oriented and flexible but also sensitive to quality control and compliance issues? Are you hands-on and detail-oriented, able to juggle and deliver multiple projects at the same time? If so, please consider applying for this role!
Who We Are
WTC Utah’s mission is to connect local companies to global opportunities through our programs, networks, and services. We have core teams focused on marketing and partnerships, servicing Utah businesses, and delivering international programs to develop a global network of partners. Our teams are growing and sit in multiple locations across the State of Utah with the majority of the team in Salt Lake City. The Office Manager will support them all with a broad and fluid set of responsibilities including Admin Support, HR, Technology, Compliance, and Facilities Management.
Work you’ll do
As the Office Manager, you’ll use your skills and experience to:
- Lead the team to support the office in a friendly, flexible, service-oriented manner while helping to drive efficiency and compliance with WTC Utah policies.
- Set goals, build and manage your team, be accountable for results, and improve our capabilities for executing on your part of our mission.
- Key areas of responsibility will include:
- Human Resource Management: Directly manage recruiting efforts including posting jobs and scheduling interviews. Facilitate interactions with and manage our HR service provider, Resource Management Inc., for onboarding, compensation, and benefits.
- Office Technology: Manage adoption and use of our office technology. This includes driving improved standards for use of Google Workspace and SalesForce.
- Compliance: Develop and review/drive adherence to WTC Utah policies in critical areas including HR, Finance, and Grant and Contract Administration.
- Facilities: Develop and deliver on plans to meet office space and equipment needs.
- Administrative Assistance: Provide administrative support to the executive team on an ad hoc basis. Identify opportunities to evolve the administrative support model over time. This includes expense admin.
- Coordinate cross-functionally with other departments and teams to improve communication and optimize services.
- Bachelor’s degree demonstrating ability for critical thinking and strong communication skills.
- Minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience in office management, project management, HR, or tech support.
- Experience as team manager or leader.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office or Google Workspace suite of products to track and report status and to coordinate and communicate with team members.
Who you will report to
- You will report directly to the Chief Administrative Officer who will set organizational goals and direct the overall strategy of the division.
- Your success will be measured based on your ability to support the office to be productive, satisfied, and in compliance with our policies.
How You’ll Grow
At WTC Utah, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their careers identify and use their strengths. From on-the-job learning to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At WTC Utah we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at WTC Utah can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware.
Commensurate with experience.
To Apply: Please email a resume to WTC Utah Director of Grants and Operations | STEP Project Director, Nicole Sherwood: email@example.com by Friday, September 24, 2021.