World Trade Center Utah Overview
The mission of World Trade Center Utah (WTC Utah) is to accelerate growth for Utah businesses through our global network, programs, and services to make Utah the crossroads of the world—one business at a time. The core components of this effort include Global Business Services, International Programs, Marketing and Partnerships, and Finance and Administration. All business areas work together to provide small businesses with international opportunities, develop international growth strategies, and help execute those strategies around the globe. WTC Utah works with companies in every industry across the state, identifying and delivering on opportunities to drive their global growth.
Do you love building content that drives people to action? WTC Utah is searching for a Marketing Manager to execute all aspects of our marketing, from content creation and website management to collateral production and marketing emails. In this role, you will enhance the organization’s capacity to deliver on its mission and strategy to help Utah businesses accelerate growth by creating content that connects Utah’s business community to WTC Utah’s global network, international programs and business services.
- Design and implement a variety of campaigns from start to finish — concepting, copywriting, content creating, designing, and reporting.
- Manage social media on a daily basis, creating content for all of our company social media accounts with clear KPIs for growth.
- Manage and create on-brand marketing emails that drive participation in our events, trade shows, trade missions, initiatives, programs, and services through a targeted approach.
- Develop a digital marketing plan that includes cross-platform content strategies, member and partner engagement, message management, website optimization, and analytics reporting.
- Manage website content and maintenance.
- Plan, manage, and implement SEO, and online paid advertising strategies.
- Provide event support as needed during diplomatic visits, board meetings, summits, etc. Support ranges from onsite social coverage and technology setup to material prep and meeting minutes.
- Report on monthly social media and earned media metrics.
- Manage WTC Utah’s global network in Salesforce and Mailchimp.
- Collaborate cross functionally with the International Program, Global Business Services, Marketing/Communications, and Events teams.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree; 3-5 years of experience with emphasis in marketing, social media, copywriting, or project management.
- Strong knowledge of the social media marketing industry.
- Working experience with the Adobe Creative Suite, Mailchimp, Facebook Ads Manager, WordPress, or similar software.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Comfortable with rapid change.
- Organized, with great time management skills.
- Proficient in/clear ability to learn Microsoft Office, Google Workspace, Salesforce, Asana, and Critical Mention applications.
- Photography or videography experience.
- Video editing or motion graphics experience.
At WTC Utah we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at WTC Utah can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware.
At WTC Utah, you will have the opportunity to work with senior leaders at many of Utah’s biggest, global companies as well as with government and civic officials from Utah and around the world. Our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career identify and use their strengths. From on-the-job learning to formal development programs, our teams have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Nonprofit compensation commensurate with experience.
If you are interested, please submit a resume and work samples to Jennifer Nakao at email@example.com by Wednesday, April 20.