International Program Manager
Applications Due: May 13, 2019
Position Start Date: August 1, 2019
World Trade Center Utah Mission:
World Trade Center Utah (WTC Utah) is a private, nonprofit organization that leads Utah’s international business development and elevates Utah’s global status to promote prosperity and build economic resilience.
The International Program Manager (IP Manager) organizes and leads WTC Utah’s international outreach with foreign businesses and governments, plans international events/meetings pertaining to trade missions and trade shows, plays an active role in the follow up regarding international activities, and arranges inbound trade missions with foreign entities. The IP Manager also coordinates all communication between WTC Utah and its partners in the planning of an international trade mission, serving as liaison with the U.S. Commercial Services, U.S. Embassies, foreign companies and organizations involved in the trade mission/trade show. In addition, the IP Manager will be actively be involved in recruiting Utah companies to join on international trade missions, requiring a good grasp of Utah industry and international markets. Reports to President & CEO.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Coordinate communication between foreign entities and Utah
- Gather research to identify top international opportunities for Utah.
- Plan trade mission itineraries.
- Communicate to all participants the necessary information to prepare for the trade mission/trade show while working with the trade services team to prepare companies for selected international markets.
- Arrange all necessary meetings and committees for trade missions/trade shows.
- Coordinate with partner organizations and sponsors
- Delegate responsibilities to members of the WTC Utah team as appropriate and lead colleagues in their individual roles in preparation for an international activity.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Skilled in Excel, building budgets, Formstack, and invoicing
- Some understanding of Utah’s industries and exporting basics
- General understanding of diplomacy and international protocol
- Extremely well organized
- Interacts well with people
- Ability to lead and follow
- Ability to handle high-stress situations
- Ability to manage time
Salary: Compensation in line with non-profit Manager level (DOE).
Benefits: Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, Simple IRA, Paid Time Off.
Send Resume (Subject line: IPM Position) to: firstname.lastname@example.org