WTC Utah Summer Internships
The World Trade Center (WTC) Utah is offering internship opportunities this Summer. Are you passionate about strategic thinking, persuasive communication, and growing a global organization? Are you a self-starter, but also enjoy working with a dynamic team? If so, we are looking for talent like you to join our team!
Who We Are
WTC Utah’s mission is to accelerate growth for Utah businesses through our global network, international programs, and business services. The core components of this effort include Global Business Services, International Programs, Events and Marketing, and Finance and Administration. All business areas work together to provide small businesses with international opportunities, develop international growth strategies, and help execute those strategies around the globe. WTC Utah works with companies in every industry across the state, identifying and delivering on opportunities to drive their global growth.
Work you’ll do
As an intern, you’ll use your skills and experience to:
- Proactively pursue, execute and provide updates on projects.
- Conduct research using databases and Internet sites for international projects and events.
- Coordinate cross-functionally with other teams to solidify, optimize and synergize current and new processes.
- Facilitate and manage challenging and new projects that provide growth opportunities.
- Support organizational goals by accepting ownership for completing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to WTC Utah’s members.
- Provide overall administrative support to teams based on need and availability.
- Learn the behind-the-scenes aspect of a fast-growing organization.
- Participate in networking and business development opportunities.
- Provide general administrative assistance to staff
- Prepare time sheets and activity/progress reports
- Commitment of at least one quarter/semester with 10-20 hours per week.
- Strong interest in international trade
- Strong ability to conduct research and analysis
- Ability to take initiative and be execution-oriented
- Detail oriented, able to work independently and meet deadlines
- Possess intermediate to advanced computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access)
- Ability to work with others and respect each other’s culture and background
- Enthusiastic and eager to learn
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware.
Please email a cover letter and resume to Jennifer Nakao at email@example.com.