Global Business Analyst
Are you passionate about strategic thinking, persuasive communication, and growing a global organization? Are you a self-starter, but also enjoy working with a dynamic team? If so, we are looking for talent like you to join our Global Business Services team!
Who We Are
WTC Utah’s mission is to connect local companies to global opportunities through our programs, networks, and services. The core component of this effort is the Global Business Services Division, which consults small businesses on their international opportunities, develops international growth strategies, and helps execute those strategies around the globe. This small team works with companies in every industry across the state, identifying and delivering on opportunities to drive their global growth.
Work you’ll do
As a Business Analyst, you’ll use your skills and experience to:
- Deliver World Trade Center Utah’s world class Pathfinding service to SMEs. This includes:
- Assessing a company’s readiness, preparation, and international strategy to provide guidance and counseling
- Identifying and defining a client’s consumer base both domestically and abroad to determine appropriate strategy for positioning products and services
- Generating and delivering custom market research to inform and guide companies seeking to enter new countries
- Coordinate cross-functionally with other departments and teams to improve communication and optimize services
- Occasionally deliver trainings on international business essentials
- Periodically deliver custom research and briefings to leaders at the highest levels of industry & state government
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, marketing analytics, statistics, business, or related disciplines.
- Minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience in business-to-business communications and/or strategic sales directed to business organizations; experience in a professional services environment.
- Excellent communicator with a keen eye for detail.
- Experience with project management for complex, multi-dimensional projects.
- Experience in public speaking and presentation training/and/or delivery.
- Experience analyzing businesses, industries, and/or global economic affairs
- Proficiency using Excel to analyze data and develop spreadsheets
- Advanced degree in business administration, marketing, economics or related disciplines
- Direct B2B sales, advising experience is a plus
- Trade industry or other international business experience
- Experience using and the following services:
- Gazelle A.I.
- Customs Info.
Who you will report to
Your success will be measured based on your ability to professionally deliver quality market research and analytics to companies pursuing international strategies
You will report directly to the Director of Global Business Services who will set organizational goals and direct the overall strategy of the division
How You’ll Grow
At WTC Utah, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their careers identify and use their strengths. From on-the-job learning to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At WTC Utah we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at WTC Utah can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware.
Commensurate with experience.
Cover letters and resumes are due on Friday, April 9th, and can be submitted to Nicole Sherwood at email@example.com