- This event has passed.
U.S. Export Controls & Trade Sanctions Seminar
May 1 @ 7:30 am - 4:30 pm| $55
Join World Trade Center Utah at Holland & Hart LLP for a practical, interactive and application-oriented event that explores how to comply with international trade regulations and sanctions.
This event will include discussions on:
- U.S. Export Controls (ITAR and EAR): Overview and Recent Developments
- U.S. Trade Sanctions (OFAC): Russia, Cuba, Iran and Other Emerging Areas of Concern
- Software Exports: Encryption Controls under the EAR
- Jurisdiction and Classification
- Industry Panel: A Discussion on Export Control Compliance Challenges and Initiatives
- Export Compliance Programs: Required Elements and Best Practices
- A Case Study: Export Violations, Voluntary Disclosures and Remediation
Additionally, featured speakers and presenters include:
- Dave Glynn | Holland & Hart LLP
- Naomi Morrow | Special Agent, U.S. Department of Commerce, Bureau of Industry and Security, Office of Export Enforcement
- Scott Olsen | Moog, Inc.
- Shelby Peterson | Utah Export Assistance Center, U.S. Commercial Service
- Jason Prince | Holland & Hart LLP
- Lizbeth Rodriguez-Johnson | Holland & Hart LLP
- Karl Schmae | FBI Special Agent