Director of Partner Relations
World Trade Center Utah Overview
World Trade Center Utah (WTC Utah) leads Utah’s international business development and elevates Utah’s global status to promote prosperity and build economic resilience. WTC Utah accomplishes this mission by pursuing three key objectives: 1) Empower Utah businesses to expand international sales to increase revenue and create jobs, 2) Attract foreign investment and facilitate international partnerships to fuel innovation and business development, and 3) Mobilize Team Utah’s international engagement to elevate Utah’s global status.
Do you love building relationships? Are you energized by being a connector? WTC Utah is searching for a Director of Partner Relations to join our fast-growing team with a burgeoning network. In this role, you will enhance the organization’s capacity to deliver on its mission and strategy to help Utah business accelerate growth by connecting WTC Utah’s key stakeholders to our global network, international programs and business services.
- Build and service WTC Utah’s network of members, partners and key stakeholders. Leverage your service-orientation and ability to shape WTC Utah deliverables to ensure stakeholders realize value from the relationship with WTC Utah.
- Maintain a detailed knowledge of WTC Utah’s services, programs, network, and initiatives; and connect board members and prospective partners to the resources.
- Engage and retain board members, ascertain their goals and ensure they are realized.
- Lead WTC Utah’s partnership programs and own the vision and strategy for cultivating and forging an active network of engaged members and partners.
- Communicate events, webinars, and programming to individual members and their companies; and host guests at WTC Utah and associated events.
- Grow partner revenue streams over time through retention and organic growth, and identify and develop relationships with prospective partners.
- Build and maintain WTC Utah’s global network in Salesforce.
- Manage partner onboarding and billing.
- Collaborate cross functionally with the International Program, Global Business Services, Marketing/Communications, and Events teams.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required; master’s degree is a plus.
- Able to build strong relationships with business/community leaders throughout Utah.
- Organized, able to multitask.
- Great oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
- Comfortable with rapid change.
- Proficient in/clear ability to learn Microsoft Office, Google Workspace, and Salesforce applications.
- Membership organization and/or partner/investor relations experience.
- Salesforce or other CRM software experience.
At WTC Utah we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at WTC Utah can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware.
At WTC Utah, you will have the opportunity to work with senior leaders at many of Utah’s biggest, global companies as well as with government and civic officials from Utah and around the world. Our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career identify and use their strengths. From on-the-job learning to formal development programs, our teams have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Nonprofit compensation commensurate with experience.
Please email a cover letter and resume to Jennifer Nakao at email@example.com.