CFO & Managing Director of Administration
Applications Due: October 6, 2021
Are you passionate about accounting, financial analysis, control functions, and insightful reporting? Are you an entrepreneurial leader who wants to help shape and drive a growing organization forward? Are you a self-starter, but also enjoy working with a dynamic team? If so, we are looking for talent like you to join WTC Utah as our new CFO & Managing Director of Administration.
Who We Are
WTC Utah’s mission is to accelerate growth for Utah companies through our global networks, programs, and services. Our mission is supported by a complex financial model with revenue from membership dues, sponsorship dollars, multiple private and public grant programs, state contracts, and fee for service. Compliance with all relevant standards is absolutely essential to maintaining the trust of our many stakeholders; as such the organization requires the strongest possible financial reporting and controls and highly effective internal administration.
Work you’ll do
As the CFO & Managing Director of Administration, you will be part of the executive team leading the organization. Your specific responsibilities will include:
- Establish, monitor, and enforce financial policies and procedures with a focus on internal controls and safeguard of assets–including the trust our various stakeholder’s place in us
- Oversee cashflow, cash management, working capital, and company audits
- Prepare financial statements and annual budgeting and/or reforecasts
- Communicate financial results to internal and external stakeholders, including the WTC Utah Executive Committee of the Board of Directors
- Work closely with the WTC Utah Treasurer to lead the organization’s engagement with the WTC Utah Finance Committee of the Board of Directors
- Perform all accounting functions for the organization, including accounts receivable, accounts payable, and payroll
- Compliance Management
- Human Resource Management
- IT Management
- Provide management reporting to help set the direction for the overall organization
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers, including management of third-party consultants, such as HR, Payroll, and IT Support
- Supervision of office manager and grant analyst supporting grant administration
7 years finance experience
Experience with QuickBooks Online
Nonprofit or other public sector experience
MBA or MACC
Who you will report to
You will report directly to the President and CEO of WTC Utah who will set organizational goals and direct the overall strategy of the division.
The WTC Utah Finance Committee of the Board of Directors will provide oversight for your work.
Your success will be measured based on your ability to professionally deliver quality financial reporting, administrative control, and cross-functional leadership across the team.
How You’ll Grow
At WTC Utah, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their careers identify and use their strengths. From on-the-job learning to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At WTC Utah we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at WTC Utah can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware.
Non-profit compensation commensurate with experience.
Please email a resume to WTC Utah Director of Grants and Operations | STEP Project Director, Nicole Sherwood: email@example.com by Wednesday, October 6, 2021.