CES (Consumer Electronics Show) 2020 Overview
Las Vegas, Nevada
January 7-10, 2020
World Trade Center Utah is leading a state delegation to CES 2020. If your company does business in the consumer technology space and you want to connect to customers, suppliers, or investors–or just want to see what others in your market are doing–you should consider joining us. We are providing exclusive WTC Benefits for our delegation (please reference the second tab down on the left), and STEP Grant funding is available for those who qualify.
CES® is the world’s gathering place for all those who thrive on the business of consumer technologies. It has served as the proving ground for innovators and breakthrough technologies for 50 years — the global stage where next-generation innovations are introduced to the marketplace. Owned and produced by the Consumer Technology Association (CTA)®, it attracts the world’s business leaders and pioneering thinkers.
CES showcases more than 4,500 exhibiting companies, including manufacturers, developers and suppliers of consumer technology hardware, content, technology delivery systems and more; a conference program with more than 300 conference sessions and more than 170,000 attendees.
Learn more about the trade show: www.cta.tech
Exclusive WTC Delegate Benefits
(Only available through this program)
- FREE Complimentary CES 2020 attendee registration (allows access to exhibit show floor, keynote addresses, SuperSessions, and select conference sessions).
- 25% discount off the purchase of a Conference Pass (starter or deluxe pass).
- 10% discount off exclusive StoryTech VIP Impact Tour, including pre-tour briefing, refreshments, floor tour with one of our industry experts, plus a trends white paper.
- Invitation to the International Matchmaking Reception held on the opening day of CES, Tuesday, January 7, 2020. (RSVP Required)
- Access to International Business Centers on-site, including Wi-Fi, computer stations, laptop hookups, refreshments, translators and private meeting rooms at Las Vegas Convention Center and Sands Expo.
- Invitation to private WTC Delegate-only Breakfast on Thursday, January 9, 2020, sponsored by CTA. (RSVP Required. Space is Limited). SPEAKERS:
- Mr. Gary Shapiro, President and CEO, Consumer Technology Association.
- Mr. Scott Ferguson, President and CEO, WTCA
- Mr. Chris Meyer, Executive Director, WTC Las Vegas
- Invitation to a private reception for WTCA delegates hosted by WTC Las Vegas and its Business Club on Monday, January 6, 2020. (RSVP Required)
- Assistance with economic development meetings, tours, and events in Las Vegas on Monday January 6, 2020 (upon request), offered by WTC Las Vegas.
- Access to a specially-priced block of hotel rooms, subject to deadlines and limited availability.
- Additional Air Service support during key dates and select markets.
- FREE Assistance with booking group dining reservations.
- FREE Assistance with booking cultural and tourist attractions.
- FREE Las Vegas Monorail passes (as requested).
- FREE Destination maps.
Industry leaders from the entire tech ecosystem attend to discover and experience the latest trends and network with peers. CES draws the global technology industry and leaders from other business sectors from 160 countries including Fortune 500 executives, manufacturers, retailers, corporate buyers, content producers, entertainment executives, venture capitalists, engineers, government officials, installers, advertising and marketing executives, financial analysts, start-ups and the media from around the world.
From tech powerhouses to innovative startups, companies big and small from all industries come to CES to introduce the latest innovation to the global market. Exhibitors feature products from all facets of tech, from audio, vehicle technology and wireless to drones, augmented and virtual reality, 3D printing, sensor tech and more. Manufacturers, developers and suppliers gather at CES to not only showcase game-changing technology to the world, but to also build strong business relationships with new and existing industries.
If you want to join us or have questions, please contact David Carlebach, Vice President of International Investment.
Vice President of International Investment
The STEP Grant is funded in part through a grant with the U.S. Small Business Administration, the State Trade Expansion Program (STEP) Grant seeks to help Utah businesses enter and expand into dynamic global markets. This initiative aims to increase the number of small businesses exporting in Utah, increase revenues and sales of Utah-made goods and services, and increase Utah’s GDP through international trade.
Click below to apply for the STEP Grant.