World Trade Center Utah, in partnership with the Governor’s Office of Economic Development, the U.S. Commercial Service and Utah Department of Agriculture and Food invite all Utah companies interested in growing their business in Mexico to join us on this trade mission.
Mexico Trade Mission
Mexico is one of Utah’s top trading partners. Utah exported approximately $740 million of goods to Mexico in 2014. Some of the top exports to Mexico from Utah include transportation equipment, minerals & ores, food products and chemicals.
As part of this trade mission, participants will have opportunities to:
- Receive market specific business briefings and seminars by in-country experts and the U.S. Commercial Service
- Attend VIP reception for business leaders, elected officials, and other invitees
- Participate in site visits of technology parks, retail markets, and distribution centers
- Be part of a special press conference & a Foreign Direct Investment reception where participating Utah businesses will be highlighted
- Have access to pre-negotiated hotel rates
- Access to Expo ANTAD
WTC Utah Contact:
STEP Grant Contact:
Asociación Nacional de Tiendas de Autoservicio y Departamentales (ANTAD) or National Association of Supermarkets and Department Stores is the largest retail trade show in Latin America. In 2015, ANTAD hosted over 42,000 visitors, 85% of who had actually purchased or approved purchases. This trade show will present a great opportunity for retailers, manufacturers and producers to meet with major retail channels such as wholesalers, distributors, international buyers, and entrepreneurs in the region.
This trade show is unique compared to other global trade shows; ANTAD is one of the only shows where the buyers of major retailers have their exhibiter booths with their purchasing offices. Utah companies attending the trade show can schedule one-on-one meetings with their category buyer.
Some of the industry sectors that will be represented at Expo ANTAD include but are not limited to:
- Consumer goods
- Health (vitamins & supplements)
- Food & beverage
Qualified small businesses may be eligible to have trade mission participation fees covered by the State Trade and Export Promotion (STEP) grant and may receive additional STEP grant funds to help cover costs associated with participating in the trade mission i.e. travel, lodging etc.
For more information on Expo ANTAD visit:
In Partnership with: