- This event has passed.
Student Seminar: How to Start Your International Career
February 11, 2015 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT
Are you interested in a career in international business and affairs? This seminar will give you the opportunity to hear from and network with successful professionals who have spent their careers working around the globe. Questions you have about how to get started in the industry, how to stand out as a job applicant or what it’s like to travel the world can be answered at this seminar.
This event is geared toward college students or recent graduates who have an interest in a career in international business and affairs, but all are welcome to attend. Please arrive by 3:45 to ensure you have enough time to get checked in and find a seat. Light refreshments will be served.
- Darin L. Parker, General Manager, PMI
- David Utrilla, President of U.S. Translation Company
- Jennifer Hogge, Executive Director, Engage Now Africa
- Laura Dupuy, Executive Director, Utah Council for Citizen Diplomacy
- Preston S. Chiaro, former Rio Tinto executive & current Interim Dean of the Bill and Vieve Gore Business School at Westminster College
Check-in: 3:45 p.m.
Panel begins: 4:00 p.m.
Networking Social 5:00 p.m.
The seminar is free, but space is limited. To RSVP click here. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.